Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tuesdays Run

Work has been taking a lot out of me, lately, so I wasn't able to run on Monday. I did, though, sneak away for 45 minutes and ran 6 miles on Tuesday. The weather was great, temps. were comfortable, but the wind was pretty strong. I did an easy out and back run with the wind at my face on the way out and to my back on the way back. Going out I averaged 6:35 miles and coming back I clipped off 6:10 miles. Overall it was a good run, but way too fast for someone that's trying to find the "fun" in running again. Since the marathon and relay my motivation hasn't been there - - - that's a lot of racing in a short amount of time (at least for me). I need to slow it down a bit and just get the miles in. I have sometime before I need to focus on the speed aspects.

No comments: