Wednesday, August 13, 2008

update

Monday was a well needed day off. My body has been pretty tired lately and the last thing I wanted to do was run, so I took the day off.

Tuesday I was able to get two shorter runs in. Life at work is still crazy (12 hour days), but I was able to find 45 minutes to sneak away. I got in a quick 5 miles. The first two miles were 6:19 and 6:35, but then my watch ran out of battery so I don’t know how fast I covered the other miles in. If I had to guess it was some where around 6:35 to 6:40.

When I got home from work I finished mowing the lawn and went out for another 5.5 miles. I left the watch at home, but I was in the 6:30 range again. I felt pretty good, but still really tired.

My motivation to run hasn’t been there, so hopefully I can find it within me to get there. Lakefront is approaching fast and I don’t have many long runs in. It’s going to be a struggle to get there.

No comments: