Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Recap

Well, I'm getting back into the crazy day's at work so with that something has to give. I'm trying to find that balance of life with running. I took Sunday off (which is what I intended), but Monday got crazy and I wasn't able to run. It may have had something to do with going to the Brewer's game that evening. So Tuesday I was able to sneak away for an 8 mile run. The legs felt good and I covered the distance in a little under 7:00 mile pace. Today I did bring my gear into work, but will hold off and run later on tonight. I have some new shoe's coming today and I want to see how they fit and feel. So if I plan this right I'll get 8 miles in tonight and do the same for the rest of the week for a total of 54 miles this week. I will, though, try and mix up the miles a bit and throw some bursts in there.

Once again I'm still tracking for an ok projected weekly effort. I'll be curious how my effort is at Lakefront versus my Spring Marathon where I had weeks in the upper 60's lower 70's. Only time will tell.

No comments: