Yesterday was the last day that I had a gym in the same building; we moved to a different building. Our home office, which is a 1/4 mile away has a full gym and shower, but it's no longer as easy as going down stairs. All of that being said I figured I'd run on the treadmill one last time. I ran 9 miles. The first 5 was at 6:58. Miles 6 was at 6:28. Mile 7 was 6:58. Mile 8 was 6:28 and mile 9 was 6:58. The legs felt great and I could have gone a lot longer. Tonight I'll be outside and get some outside miles in. Hopefully the rain stays away.
Then the rest of the week we'll be in AZ, so I plan on getting some long morning runs in. It will be nice to run in 80 degree weather again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment