8 miles, again, on the treadmill at a 6:40 pace. It was raining a bit outside, so I decided to stay in. I'm not too concerned with the amount of miles I've been running on the treadmill. There are enough miles on the legs that have seen pavement. I'll also be running my long run on Saturday outside.
So far I've been sticking to my weekly schedule of miles. Heck I even got in a few extra on Tuesday. This is shaping up to be a good week of miles. Two more days left in the running week.
Miles this week - 48
Miles this month - 207.7
Days thus far in the month - 23
Days ran this month - 21
Days off this month - 2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles this year - 921.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment