Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick 7

I wasn't able to sneak away to run until 1:00 and with a 2:00 meeting I had to cut my run short. With that I decided to run on the treadmill and opted for a quick 7 miler. The legs were a little tried from yesterday's 16 mile effort, but all-in-all they felt good. I ran the first 6 miles at a 6:28 pace finishing the last mile at a 6:00 minute effort. I wanted to run a little faster pace on the tired legs.

Miles this week - 28
Miles this month - 263.7
Days thus far in the month - 29
Days ran this month - 26
Days off this month - 3
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles this year - 977.2

No comments: