Monday, April 20, 2009

Tired legs with no fuel

So I ran on the treadmill at 3:00PM. I was tired and hungry as I didn't eat lunch. It was a pretty boring run; 8 miles. The first 4 was at a 6:40 pace and the second 4 was at a 6:58 pace. I was ready to call it quits after 4, but sucked it up. It may have something to do with me going to bed at 2:00 last night and not falling asleep until after 3:00.

Hopefully tonight I can get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Miles this week - 19
Miles this month - 178.7
Days thus far in the month - 20
Days ran this month - 18
Days off this month - 2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles this year - 892.2

No comments: