Saturday, May 16, 2009

Be the Ball

Yesterday rounded out my last run before the marathon; a 8 mile effort on the treadmill. I set the pace at 6:58 and had a nice run. The legs felt pretty good and eager to race. Now I can only hope that the taper the past week and a 1/2 paid off. Well, that and the miles I put on before the race.

Today is a day of rest and tomorrow is Green Bay. Tanya and I will head up there tonight, get our race packets, eat dinner with some friends and then get the Lambeau around 6:30. The only thing I am worried about it the colder weather in the morning. Should be fun. As long as it doesn't rain I can deal with the colder temps.

Miles this week - 32
Miles this month - 96
Days thus far in the month - 15
Days ran this month - 12
Days off this month -3
Miles this year - 1081.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)

No comments: