Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quick update

I'm tired so this is going to be quick. I hate the taper. I feel lazy. Yesterday was a 4 mile speed workout on the treadmill:

Mile 1 - 6:40
Mile 2 - 6:27
Mile 3 - 6:18
Mile 4 - 6:00

The legs felt good.

Today was 8 miles on the bike path. Legs were sluggish, but it was a comfortable pace.

Time for bed - - - I'm tired

Miles this week - 32
Miles this month - 46
Days thus far in the month - 7
Days ran this month - 5
Days off this month -2
Miles this year - 1031.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)

No comments: