The past two days have been pretty uneventful as it pertains to my running. Yesterday was a nice 4 miles outside. If I had to guess I was under 7:00 miles, but it wasn't balls out. Today was an 8 mile effort on the treadmill at a 6:58 pace. The legs felt pretty good, but the motivation to run on the treadmill wasn't there. Only two more days of running before Green Bay. Tomorrow will be another 4 miles outside and then another 8 on the treadmill.
I'm looking forward to race day.
Miles this week - 20
Miles this month - 84
Days thus far in the month - 13
Days ran this month - 10
Days off this month -3
Miles this year - 1069.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment