Today is finally sunny. The temps are still a little cool for a June day, but were perfect for an afternoon run. Today's effort was an 8 mile effort on the bike path. While running I realized I need to find some new routes around here. The bike path is perfect because it's easy and convenient, but man does it get boring. So today was an easier effort, but the legs were still clipping the miles off a little too quickly. I didn't wear my watch, but if I had to take a guess I was in the 6:30 range. I was a little tight, but overall it was a productive run. Another 8 in the books.
Miles this week - 36
Miles this month - 67
Days thus far in the month - 10
Days ran this month - 8
Days off this month -2
Miles this year - 1242.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment