The past two day's I've had some productive treadmill workouts. Going into both Monday's and Today's runs I've been tired (may have something to do with me not able to sleep - - - last night I went to bed at 3:00am), but I sucked it up and went to the gym for some miles.
Monday's effort was:
Mile 1 - 6:40
Mile 2- 6:40
Mile 3 - 6:18
Mile 4- 6:58
Mile 5 - 6:40
Mile 6 - 6:40
Mile 7 - 6:18
Mile 8 - 6:58
Tuesday's effort was:
Mile 1- 6:40
Mile 2- 6:40
Mile 3 - 6:40
Mile 4 - 6:40
Mile 5- 6:27
Mile 6 - 6:18
Mile 7 - 6:40
Mile 8 - 6:40
All-in-all I feel pretty good. I don't know what the rest of the week is going to bring. We're heading to Nebraska tonight, but only driving 1/2 way. So tomorrow's run will be tricky if at all; I don't know if there's a treadmill at the hotel we're staying at and we wont get to the farm until after 7:00pm.
The rest of the week, though, will be some good, tough runs. It's always windy out in the open farm lands of Nebraska. That and the rolling hills make for some tough (and boring) running conditions.
More importantly it will be good to see family. Simone loves going to the farm and is excited to see everyone.
Miles this week - 31
Miles this month - 167.5
Miles this year - 2,190.4
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Miles in the month of September - 139 (Average 4.63 miles per day - 1/2 month with Achilles)Miles in the month of October - 161.7 (Average 5.22 miles per day - Marathon month and trip)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment