I had intended on running two times on Tuesday; a 5 mile effort and then an 8 mile effort. I got the 5 mile run in during lunch (on the treadmill at a 6:40 pace ), but wasn't able to get the 8 mile effort in. The weather was too bad to run (something about 14 inches of snow told me to stay inside). So Tuesday evening was a non-running night, but a cross train of snow plowing.
Wednesday I made my way into work and was able to sneak in a 9 mile run. 3/4ths of the office worked from home, so I decided to add an extra mile in. Staying inside again I ran the 9 miles on the treadmill at a 6:40 pace. I felt really good during this run. The legs we right on and the stride was nice and fluid.
Today will be another 8 or 9 miles indoors - - once again the winter weather is keeping me inside (I think the high today is going to be 9 with a windchill well into the negative numbers).
Miles this week - 22
Miles this month - 73.5
Miles this year - 2,295.9
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Miles in the month of September - 139 (Average 4.63 miles per day - 1/2 month with Achilles)
Miles in the month of October - 161.7 (Average 5.22 miles per day - Marathon month and trip)
Miles in the month of November - 199.5 (Average 6.65 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment