Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Short Recap

Friday - Off. Too much going on

Saturday - Weather sucked. Ice and Snow on the ground in the AM. Ran my 20 mile run on the treadmill. Good from a mental standpoint, but I needed to get some outside miles. I did, though, run a fast 20. The splits were as follows:

Miles 1 - 11 - 6:40
Miles 12 - 16 - 6:27
Miles 17 and 18 - 6:18
Miles 19 and 20 - 6:09

Sunday - Quick 4 outside. The legs felt good, but I was tired

Monday - So far I have 7 miles in. 6 were outside on the bike path. Pace was in the low 6:00's. I then was able to sneak another mile in on the treadmill. I set the pace at 5:27. I felt really good going at that pace. I could have gone further. I'm going to try and get a few more miles in tonight.

Miles this week - 11
Miles this month - 180
Miles this year - 585.5
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)

No comments: