Thursday, March 25, 2010

Short Recap

Wednesday - 8 during lunch around a 6:40 pace. Then another 2 when I got home

Thursday - 8 during lunch on the treadmill. Set the pace at 6:40 for the first 10 minutes, went to 6:27 for the next 10 and continued that for the whole run. My new shoes were bugging me, so I was glad to be done. May try to get out for a few tonight

Miles this week - 42
Miles this month - 211
Miles this year - 616.5
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)

2 comments:

Georgia Snail said...

Hi~
I stumbled on to your blog a while ago and added it to my blogroll, your posts have always been short and to the point. I figured you were using your blog as a training journal, which is a smart idea, I kinda do the same thing.

Anywho, I was wondering, all of the monster mileage you are putting up; are you training for an ultra?

Dana Schulz said...

Thanks for reading. I started the blog for a way to document my runs. Sometimes the entries are long and other times they are short and too the point. As far as the miles, I've really only focused on the marathon distances and haven't ventured into the ultra scene. I've thought about doing a 50K, but haven't had the "guts" to break into that distance. One of these days I'll just pull the trigger and do it.