Thursday - 9 miles with the InStep team
Friday - Off
Saturday - 11 Miles on the trail with Ryan. It felt good to mix things up a bit.
Sunday - 5 mile track work out. Faster warm-up mile (6:04). Then did the following:
- Walked a 400
- 800 at 2:28
- jogged an 8:00
- 8:00 at the same pace; 2:28 (wanted to hit 2:37's so, I'm pleased with the splits)
- jogged an 800.
- Then did 4 400's with a 2 minute break between each one. Did the 400's at the follow splits: 1:10, 1:10, 1:08 and 1:07. (Wanted to hit 1:17 so I was pleased with the splits)
- cool down of a mile.
I think training for the shorter stuff (5 and 10K's) is more difficult than marathons :)
Miles this week - 5
Miles this month - 113.9
Miles this year - 914.1
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)
March Miles - 258.5 (Average 8.34 per day)
April Miles - 136.2 (Average 4.54 per day) Marathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment