Just like Tuesday’s run Wednesday’s run was on the treadmill. Not only was I running on the treadmill to save some pounding on my joints, but the fog left for a half of mile visibility which is a deathsentence running on the roads. The treadmill workout was pretty productive with no noticeable foot pain. I ran 8 miles with the first two miles at 6:44, the third mile at 6:27 and the fourth mile at 6:58. I repeated the effort for the last 4 miles. Today I think I’ll get another 8 miles in, but keep the pace around 6:58. Just an easy run to keep the legs stretched as tomorrow is the start of the relay.
Below is a break down of legs for the relay. It's suppose to be a 12 member team, so since we only have 11 guys 3 people have to run 4 legs. Even with being down a man we still have a good shot at winning. There's about 105 teams so it should be a good race.
11 LEGS
1-11 12-22 23-33 34-36 total miles
1 5.24 6.35 6.86 5.75 Ryan 24.20
2 6.22 4.81 4.00 8.22 Dana 23.25
3 4.97 3.52 5.40 7.47 Joel 21.36
4 6.97 7.65 6.50 Rick 21.12
5 3.60 5.67 6.71 Jim 15.98
6 5.44 4.00 4.01 Dave N 13.45
7 3.10 6.48 3.04 Tom 12.62
8 3.42 6.25 7.76 Dan 17.43
9 6.10 7.55 4.93 Dave W 18.58
10 5.76 6.46 8.60 Bruce 20.82
11 5.74 3.04 5.86 Dino 14.64
Total Miles
203.45
My first leg will start about 4:30pm on Friday, the second around 10:30pm, the third around 3:00am and the 4th around 10:30am (all depending on how fast we go). Should be a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment