The past couple of days have been really long work days. More so with the work that I’m taking home than my actual time at work. While at work I’ve been in meetings over the lunch hour so I haven’t been able to run. I forced myself outside for a quick 3 miles, yesterday, though. My intentions were to get in 6 to 9, but after 3 I was ready to call it quits. Not only did I get stuck in a down pour the meal I had 30 minutes before wasn’t sitting right. I wasn’t about to have my meal at Jerry’s come back up - - that’s almost sac religious. If you’ve never been to Jerry’s you need to eat there. They are known from their ribs and French Onion Soup
http://www.jerrysworldfamousribs.com/index.html
So, I know it’s not very eventful running week, but I do have some time this afternoon to get in a run. I may get in 9 today and a longer run tomorrow to salvage a semi-crappy running week. If I can get 9 in today I’ll have 22 and with Friday’s run I maybe able to get close to 40. Still a piss poor running week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment