Sunday, June 29, 2008
Weekend update
This weekend I didn't get as many miles in as I wanted - - - that seems to be the story of my life lately. Friday I was swamped, again, at work and settled for a 6 mile treadmill run. I started out at 6:59 for the first mile, kicked it up to 6:00 for the second and flipped flopped that pace for 6 miles (Average 6:30). All-in-all it was a pretty good effort, but it was inside. I then took Saturday off and went out today (Sunday) for a 10.5 mile run. There's something about summer running that I just don't like. I never was any good running in the heat. My times seem to be ok (I ran a 6:21 pace), but the effor seemed very sluggish. Now I just need to carry the miles into next week and I maybe able to have an ok week of miles. This under 40 miles a week stuff is starting to get a little depressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment