Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

I've been slacking on my postings, but I have been running. Friday I got in 8 miles during lunch at work - - - -finally. It was raining so I stayed inside. I felt really good. Time got away from me on Saturday, but I was able to get in 12 miles today (Sunday). 3 miles into it my garmin ran out of battery so I don't know what my pace was. Up to that point I was around 6:30 a mile. I know that by the end of the run I wasn't that fast, but if I had to guess I was around 7:00 minute miles.

Now the work week is around the corner and trying to get the miles in is going to be hard (unless I get up early, but I know how that generally goes). Then we're going to FL on Tuesday evening, so I don't know if I'll be able to run there. I guess I'll try what I can do. I just want to get the miles in I was in the Spring. Someday. Lakefront is 11 weeks away and I don't have the long miles in. It's going to be a tough traning session this summer.

No comments: