Friday, August 8, 2008

Updates

So Wednesday I wasn't able to get out and run. It must have had something to do with the 13 hour day I put in at work. This project I'm working on is taking it's toll on me. That being said I was able to get out and get a few miles in yesterday. After the 9.5 hour day I went home and did a quick 5 mile run. I had intended to split my run up in two (a 5 mile and then a 3 or 4 mile), but I only got the 5 miles in. Tanya had something going on and didn't get home until 9:45. By that time I had no motivation to run the other 3. The five miles were pretty productive, though. I covered the 5 miles averaging 6:19 miles. Not too bad. My legs were a little sore, but nothing too bad. I have some free time during lunch so I'm planning on an easy 8. That will only bring my weekly miles to 45. A pretty piss poor mile week. No where close to where I should be at this time.

Tomorrow is the Hank Aaron 5K. I'm going to shoot for under 17:00, but will take 17:20 (big jump between the two, but shooting for and getting are two different things). Then if I don't kill myself I want to get some good miles in on Sunday

No comments: