Let me first say I love it when people leave comments. To answer Doubles question on if I'm training for something I am. I am running on the hillrunner team for Al's and then doing the Lakefront Marathon in October. As much as I would love to run a sub 2:50 I don't feel like I've put in enough quality miles. I've been around the 50 to 55 a week, but it seems more of an effort this summer than "fun". In Green Bay I ran a 2:57 and still had some left in the tank. I'm going to shoot for a sub-2:50, but don't know if I have it in me. I'd be happy to run another sub 3:00
So, that being said I took Tuesday and Wednesday off. Tuesday was a much needed break and Wednesday was because of work. I'm getting back into that crazy work cycle and getting up early is tough for me to do. So, finding the time to run is getting hard. I know I just have to do it. With that I checked out of work a little early and headed to the work out room and ran 8 miles on the treadmill. I covered the first 3 in 6:44 and dialed it back to 6:58 for the last 5. I felt pretty good. Maybe I'll get up a little early tomorrow and run at the gym again. I'm not too keen on the treadmill, but I need the miles on my legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment