Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back at it

I took Tuesday off to let my bruise heal a little bit. It felt pretty good, but I didn't want to push it. So I went out last night and only ran 4.5 miles. It was pretty windy and even though my leg/bruise wasn't hurting I could tell I was compensating a bit on my left left. With that I was happy with 4.5 miles. I didn't wear my watch, but the speed felt pretty good. If I had to guess I was in the 6:50 range. I'll probably do the same thing tonight (4.5 miles) and take it easy the rest of the week. Then on Saturday I'll get a nice long run in.


Here's an updated picture. It's kind of hard to see by the initial bruising is going away, but not there's an 6 inch diameter bruise forming. Ahh, the joys of contact running.



No comments: