The rest of the last week was pretty crappy. I worked until 12:30am on Thursday and wasn't able to run. With that, I took an extra long lunch and ran 12 miles on Friday. It was pretty cold so I went to the gym at the main office, set the treadmill at 6:58 and watched the rest of the morning show and the Price is Right.
I then took Saturday off and got in 11.5 miles today. It was a little cold and windy, but overall the weather wasn't bad; not as bad as what it's suppose to be tomorrow (snow/rain mix). I covered the 11.5 miles averaging 6:30. It was faster than what I wanted to do, but I felt pretty good. If I stay on track I could have a good week this week. We'll see - - - it's been tough lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment