Well, the hike took more out of me than expected. As the day went on my hamstrings got really tight. Before I get to my run I want to say that Tanya was in pain. Her legs we're burning and she had some issues bending down. So the hike, overall, was more technical than we both expected :)
So today's run. Because I was sore I decided to run on the treadmill. I know my days are ending for nice weather outside, but I don't think I could have taken the pounding outside. So for the first 4 miles I set the treadmill at 6:58. Miles 5-8 I dropped it down to 7:30 and cruised in.
I'm pretty sore tonight, but I'm hoping I can keep up 8 or so miles in each day to end the week with 50 or so miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment