Well, the nice sunny weather was there, but the running wasn't. Work took a lot out of me especially the 4:30am calls with the folks on the East Coast. So, needless to say I didn't run much. The only time I ran (other than Sunday) was Wednesday. I was talking with one of the consultants and found out he's a tri-athlete who's run a 2:42 Marathon in his days. With that we decided to meet up Wednesday morning for a nice 45 minute jaunt. We covered about 6 miles and it was actually cold - middle 30's. It was cold because I was dumb and didn't bring any long sleeve shirts or gloves. The run was good, but we were both kicking ourselves for our late night excursions. He was born and raised in Irvine and AIG has a regional office out there. He met up with some of his friends and I met up with some of the folks from AIG. Needless to say we both stumbled home around 2:00, drinking a few too many. Oh-well, had to have some fun in California.
So now I'm back to 2 feet of snow on the ground which means I'll be running inside today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment