Yeah, I've been slacking lately. I haven't had much motivation to recap my runs, but really, what fun is it to recap a boring treadmill run? Friday I took off of work a little early and ran 13.1 miles on the treadmill. I ran 7 miles at 9.0 mph (6:40 pace) and 6.1 miles at 8.6 (6:58 pace). I felt pretty good, but it's hard not to feel good when a.) you're on a treadmill and b.) your weekly miles are low.
I didn't run over the weekend. I had intended to run on Sunday, but the rain and me being lazy kept me inside. So I got in 10 miles today. And yes, it was the treadmill. The temperature is close to 5 degrees with the windchill of -8. So with me being a wimp I stayed inside. I set the treadmill at 9.0 mph (6:40 pace) and ran in place for an hour or so. Pretty boring, but the step class next to me helped me focus on something other than running in place.
So, I'm still just running to stay somewhat fit. Come the start of the year I'll establish some goals and key races I want to focus on. Then it's time to cut back on the junk food and put in the miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment