Worked too much on Tuesday and didn't get a chance to run. Ran twice on Wednesday. Before work I ran on the treadmill for 8 miles. I set the "mill" at 9.0 mph and ran. Then I snuck away early and ran another 5 on the treadmill. I ran the first mile at 9.0mph, the second at 9.3mph, the third at 9.7mph, the fourth at 9.3mph and the fifth at 9.0mph. I felt pretty good. Then today I, again, ran inside. I wanted to run 10 miles, but at mile 5 I felt something knocking at my back door - - - if you know what I mean. I held out for another 2 miles and had to stop. I ran the 7 miles at 8.6mph. The legs felt pretty good, but a little sluggish.
So far for the week I have 30 mile in. I'm still not happy with my running, but with all the snow, work and crappy weather I guess it's not too bad. And tomorrow we're suppose to get 12 more inches - - - looks like I'll be inside to roll out the week. I need to get in 10 miles so I can feel like I had a semi-normal running week - - - - yippeee 40 fricken miles. Oh-well, could be worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment