Wednesday, December 3, 2008
quick update
Well, I've been running, but not the miles that I want to. Work got a head of me on Monday and I wasn't able to run. Tuesday, I went to the company gym and got an 8 mile run on the treadmill. I set the pace up a bit (9mph or 6:40) and just ran. Pretty boring, but I felt good. Tonight I ventured outside. Let's just say the 4 extra inches of snow didn't help with the run tonight. I would have been better with ice skates :). That being said I did a nice and easy 8 mile jog around my neighborhood. I felt really comfortable even though my steps were short and choppy (I didn't want to take another digger). Tonight's run, even though it wasn't fast, was very relaxing. It was a little windy, but for the most part calm. Tonight's run is why I run - - - I was relaxed both inside and out. The next couple of days are going to be tough. Work is crazy again with several projects going in this weekend; which means I have to work this weekend. Then next week (Sunday evening - Wednesday evening) I have to go to Irvine, CA for work. Granted it's sunny CA, but it's going to be busy. I'll just have to make time to run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment