Friday, December 26, 2008

Week recap

With the holiday's I haven't been writing down my workouts. Now they aren't anything big, but I'm still getting some miles in on my legs. Tuesday and Wednesday I was at the gym. There's still alot of snow and slick roads out there. Both times I set the treadmill at 8.6 and just ran. Tuesday was 10 miles and Wednesday was 9. Then last night I had to try out my new tights and ipod so I went running around my block for 5 miles. It was slow going. Not only because of the slick roads, but there's still alot of snow on the ground. So for the week I'm at 36 miles with another today still left. I'm going to get in 10 today (on the treadmill) during my lunch. Hopefully the weekend will lend to some outside running as the temps are suppose to be in the 40's.

One more week to "putz" around until it's time to get serious and start the training back up. I will be calling DD to get some good training advice to get me under that 2:50 marathon mark.

No comments: