Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update

Tuesday and Wednesday kept me inside - - - - Again. Right now I'm just going through the motions. The weather and roads have been questionable and the sidewalks are even worse. So that being said I don't feel too bad with all the treadmill running. Tuesday was an 8 mile effort at 6:58 per mile (8.6 mph). The legs felt good, but the motivation really wasn't there. After mile 4 I was ready to be done. Today's run was a little better, but still pretty boring. I ran mile 1 at 6:58, 2 and 3 at 6:40, 4 and 5 back down to 6:58, 6 and 7 back up to 6:40 and I finished up the last mile at 6:58. I could have gone longer, but had to go back to work for a meeting.

So, the week is looking pretty good from a mileage base, but there are still are 2 more days for me. Lets hope I can stay on track.

No comments: