Monday, January 19, 2009

Update

I didn't run on Friday because I had a lot of work to do and I had to help set-up the Pettit for a marathon I was helping with. On Saturday most of my day went to helping with the indoor marathon. I came home at 3:00, after being up since 4:30am) and I was inspired to go run. So I went out for 8 miles. It's amazing what watching people running will do for one's motivation. I've also decided to slowly change my running week schedule from Monday to Sunday versus Saturday to Friday. So for the next couple of weeks I'm going to run Sunday to Saturday. That being said last week I ran 51 miles through Saturday. Sunday I only ran 4 mile outside. My legs were sore and my motivation wasn't there. I had today off from work so Tanya and I went to the gym (Simone was at a play group in the morning). I ran 9 miles on the treadmill starting at 6:40 per mile capping out at 6:00 per mile. I ran the 9 in a shade over 57 minutes. Pretty quick, but I felt good.

Now we need to carry this into the week.

No comments: