Monday, January 26, 2009

Work, work and more work

My Aunt came into town from Nebraska on Saturday so I wasn't able to run on Sunday. Sending time with her was more important. I don't get to see family but a few times a year, so . . . . Basically, it was a late night on Saturday catching up and Sunday we had to take her to Madison, so around 12:00 we left, but made a stop over at the Outlet malls. I guess the 3 hours we spent there, walking around, was a little cardio :).

So today I ran at work. It was really busy, so I worked until 5:00 (after getting there before 7:00) and then went to the gym. I ran 8 miles. The first 7 miles were at 6:27 (9.3 mph) and the last mile was at 6:00 (10 mph). The legs felt really good, but it was a fast run. Tomorrow is going to be just as crazy, so I may get up early and get to the gym around 5:00 (we'll see how that goes - - - I have some work tonight to do).

So, I've already started the week off on a bad start. I hope I can make up some of the miles during the week. I still want to get in the low 50 mile week and shouldn't have any issues getting there.

Miles this week - 8
Miles this month - 201
Miles this year - 201
Days thus far in the month - 26
Days ran this month - 21
Days off this month - 5

No comments: