Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally

I got outside and ran. On Wednesday I took a 1/2 day vacation to spend the afternoon with Simone. Tanya's parents are in FL and today is a non-daycare day. That being said I didn't have the excuse of running on the treadmill and ran 9.5 miles after dinner. The weather was perfect. Not too cold and there was no wind. I did my "normal" 4 mile loop, but tacked on an extra .75 at the end. After my first loop I turned the watch off. I wanted to run the second half and not worry about the time. I was pretty relaxed for the whole run. The leg turn over wasn't the best, but overall the effort was there. It was a good balance of being relaxed, but not too relaxed. I covered the first 4.75 miles averaging 6:37 miles. If I had to guess I covered the second half in about the same pace.

By the sounds of the weather forecast I maybe inside today. It's suppose to rain. Maybe it's a sign that spring is almost here :)

Miles this week - 26.5
Miles this month - 180.5
Miles in the month of January - 241
Miles this year - 421.5
Days thus far in the month - 25
Days ran this month -22
Days off this month - 3

No comments: