Inside again. No motivation, but the legs felt good. I dialed it back a few ticks and set the treadmill at 8.8 versus 9.0. So the 8 miles were 6:49 instead of 6:40. It's amazing what 10 seconds will do to the pep in the step. The turn over was good and the knee lift was right where I needed it to be. Now all I have to do is get my butt outside. Of course that's not going to happen tomorrow - - - suppose to get some nasty, wet snow. I'll be glad when the weather is finally warmer. The good part, though, is I'm on 9 days of running without a day off. I have a scheduled day off for this coming Sunday. If I feel good I may still get a few miles in on that day. Today's only Tuesday, though, so I'll worry about that later on in the week.
Miles this week - 30
Miles this month - 120
Miles in the month of January - 241
Miles this year - 361
Days thus far in the month - 17
Days ran this month -15
Days off this month - 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment