My right ankle is still bothering me a bit, but not enough to keep me off of it. Today it was fine until 3:00pm. I think I was sitting too long and didn't stretch it enough during the day.
So my running. Sunday I went out around 9:00pm and got a 6 mile run in. I left the watch at home and used it as a recovery run from the 20 miler I did on Saturday. It helped having 36 hours off. The legs left great and I could have gone longer. The pace was in the upper 6 minute range.
Today I wasn't able to run during lunch, but I did sneak away for an 8 mile run when I got home from work. I first two miles were in the 6:15 range and then my watch battery died (need to charge it). I dialed it back a bit afterwards, but I was in the 6:20 range. The legs felt great, the ankle was a little sore, but nothing too bad and things were clicking well. I feel recovered from the 20 mile effort I put in on Saturday. The biggest thing I have to deal with is the lack of motivation. The past three days I've been motivated by just getting the miles in. The desire really isn't there. I'm sure the warmer weather will spark a little fire.
Miles this week - 14
Miles this month - 136.5
Days thus far in the month - 16
Days ran this month - 13
Days off this month - 3
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles this year - 583
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment