Today's run had me outside on the bike path. I ran 8 miles; out and back. The temperatures were great, low 70's, but the wind was a bitch. Going out it was great, but coming back I was heading right into it. Oh-well, just having the sunshine was well worth it. I left the watch at home and don't even want to estimate how fast I was going.
Tomorrow is my 20 mile run. I'm going to attempt to run the first 10 at a 7:00 pace and the second half at 6:30. We'll see how that goes. The weekly miles will be in the upper 70's so the legs are pretty tired right now.
Miles this week - 56
Miles this month - 215.7
Days thus far in the month - 24
Days ran this month - 22
Days off this month - 2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles this year - 929.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are ready my man. Because you have excellent leg speed, again...be sure to do a few short runs at 6:20 pace the weeks leading up to the race just to know where you need to be. Let me tell you from experience, it is too easy on race day to get under 6:00 pace for a mile or two. Then it is hard to pull back. Don't worry about other people jetting out, you will pass them soon enough. Let the field destroy themselves.
Double
THANKS - - - I really am thankful for your comments. This is only my 4th marathon and I'm still learning.
Post a Comment