Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quick recap

It's late on Sunday so I'm going to make this quick. Forgot my shoes on Friday, so I didn't run. My sister also came into town from Arizona so the evening was already booked.

Rounded out my running week (Saturday) with an 8 mile run. I ran the first 6 miles averaging a 6:26 and did a cool down for the other 2; turned the watch off, but the last two were in the 7:15 range. Needless to say I realize I hate running in the summer. Of course running at 2:00 in the afternoon doesn't help, but my body doesn't react well to the heat.

Today was a 10 mile effort. With family stuff going on and spending time with my sister I didn't run until 2:00. Simone was down for a nap and Tanya and Lindsey were watching a movie, so I went on a run. I covered the miles a little slower, 6:36, but man, was it muggy. Once again, I love the warmer weather, but the heat sucks.

Over all I met my mileage for last week, 57, and am on track thus far for the new running week. This week starts the training for my fall marathon - - - fun, fun.

Miles this week - 10
Miles this month - 148
Days thus far in the month - 21
Days ran this month - 16
Days off this month -5
Miles this year - 1323.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)

No comments: