Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome Summer

Man, was it hot and humid today. It was in the upper 80's and humid as hell. Today's run was one of those where at the turn around, mile 6 and the end I took my shirt off and wrung the sweat out of my shirt. The kicker thing is, is it's not going to get any cooler. Tomorrow and Wednesday are suppose to be even worse - - - great. Given all that the 8 miles I ran today were pretty productive. I didn't wear my watch, but if I had to guess I was in the 6:30 range.

We'll see what tomorrow brings - - - should be interesting.

Miles this week - 18
Miles this month - 156
Days thus far in the month - 22
Days ran this month - 17
Days off this month -5
Miles this year - 1331.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)

No comments: