Short and Sweet - - 8 miles on the bike trail at work. I left the watch at home, but I was around the 6:30 mark. The legs were a little tired, but not as bad as the past couple of days. I was glad to have the "relaxing" run today.
Miles this week - 20
Miles this month - 51
Days thus far in the month - 8
Days ran this month - 6
Days off this month -2
Miles this year - 1226.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment