Friday I wasn't able to run at work so I ran 8 miles afterwards. The legs felt good, but I'm still a little tight. I covered the first 6 miles in 6:27 and decided to slow it down for the last two (6:47). Saturday I took off and today I've already run 8 miles. I covered the 8 in 6:38. I originally wanted to get in a longer run, but in an effort to spend some family time with Tanya and Simone I decided to break up my run today. I plan on getting a few more miles in this evening.
Update - - and I did get 4 miles in last night. A nice and easy 4 that kept the blood and legs moving.
Miles this week - 12
Miles this month - 43
Days thus far in the month - 7
Days ran this month - 5
Days off this month -2
Miles this year - 1218.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment