Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Slow going

Two slow miles on the treadmill. Covered the whole 2 miles at a 8:00 pace. During last week I was on the bike, so I got some exercise in.

The Achilles feels good, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I'll keep it the pace slow and the miles low this week and hopefully get back full speed next week.

Miles this week - 2
Miles this month - 64
Days thus far in the month - 25
Days ran this month - 11
Days off this month -14
Miles this year - 1699
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)

No comments: