Still haven't run this week and I plan to sit tight until Sunday. The Achilles is feeling better, but still a slight twinge. The mornings are better, though. I can finally get out of bed and not feel like I'm 90. I plan on going to the gym and plopping my butt on the bike, but that's about it.
Miles this week - 0
Miles this month - 11
Days thus far in the month - 7
Days ran this month - 1
Days off this month -6
Miles this year - 1646.7
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment