Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

It's been a couple weeks since I've updated this, but I've been on vacation for 2 weeks in Germany. So the past couple of weeks I've been running in Southern Germany in their alps region (I'll post some pictures later). Because it's the end of the month I wanted to add my running recap since my last posting:

Wednesday - Travel
Thursday - 8
Friday - 8
Saturday - 8
Sunday - Off
Monday - 15
Tuesday - 6
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Off
Friday - 17
Saturday - Off
Sunday - 8
Monday - 6
Tuesday - Travel
Wednesday (today - 5)

So I was able to get some miles in, but in addition to my running we were doing a lot of walking; especially the two days in a row as we were in France walking for 8 to 10 hours a day. With all of this I'm still planning on running the Lakefront marathon this Sunday. The legs feel good and I'm taking it as a 26 mile "training" run so I don't have too many expectations.

Miles this week - will worry about this come Sunday
Miles this month - 139
Days thus far in the month - Not worrying about until tomorrow
Days ran this month - N/A
Days off this month -N/A
Miles this year - 1780.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Miles in the month of September - 139 (Average 4.63 miles per day - 1/2 month with Achilles)

No comments: