Dealing with a sick kid and a headache all weekend has taken it's toll on me. Very quick recap of the past couple of days:
Wed - Off
Thursday - 9 Miles (Treadmill 6:40)
Friday - 8 miles outside. Felt good
Saturday - 11 miles. Had to cut it short. Splitting headache and felt like shit.
Sunday - Off - Still not feeling good.
So this week ended on a crappy note. I wanted to get in 16 or so on Saturday, but I couldn't get there. It was a struggle to just get out of bed. Each time I bent over my head would throb. I never get headaches, so I have a feeling this is the start of something.
Miles this week - 45
Miles this month - 45
Miles this year - 2,067.9
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Miles in the month of September - 139 (Average 4.63 miles per day - 1/2 month with Achilles)Miles in the month of October - 161.7 (Average 5.22 miles per day - Marathon month and trip)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment