Saturday was a 16 mile effort at the Pettit. I met Chris there at 7:00 and we ran 59 circles around the Pettit track averaging a 7:30ish pace. The run was ok, but the legs were a little tight. I almost wish I didn't take Christmas Day off, because I seemed to be working out more kinks then usual. My left ankle is still a little sore. Last weekend I tweaked it running in the snow. It's one of those things where I can feel it the first mile or so, but afterwards everything is fine. Nothing a little ice, stretching and Advil can't help.
I haven't run today yet; I'll do that in an hour or two. I'm scheduled to do a 10 mile run today. Shouldn't be too bad. It's a little chilly outside, but the sun is out, so . . . . The good thing is I only have 40 miles left for the year which will bring me to 2500 miles for 2009.
Miles this week - 58
Miles this month - 237.5
Miles this year - 2,459.9
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Miles in the month of September - 139 (Average 4.63 miles per day - 1/2 month with Achilles)
Miles in the month of October - 161.7 (Average 5.22 miles per day - Marathon month and trip)
Miles in the month of November - 199.5 (Average 6.65 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment