I'm the type of person that just can't sit around and not do anything. After two days of "recovery" I had to do some sort of exercise, so I went down to the work gym and sat on the bike. Every part of my body wanted to head over to the treadmill, but I know I have to give this ankle sometime to heal. So far things are feeling better (My hamstrings feel more tore up than my ankle). The ankle is a little sore, but no pain; which is a good thing. I have to say, though, that 13 miles on the bike versus 13 miles running doesn't even compare. I would have much rather ran than biked, but I'm glad I have that option.
So, here's to a week of plopping my rear on the bike. I'm hoping I can get out on Sunday for a short run (4 miles)
Miles this week - 21
Miles this month - 157
Miles this year - 157
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dana,
I totally sympathize with you and not being able to run! For me, it's about getting old and it sucks! We need to talk soon!
Post a Comment