Once again I was inside for an 8 mile effort at a 6:40 pace. The legs felt really good, but the ankle is still a little tight. It is better than what it was last week. Now it's only tight with a slight tweak. At times I don't even notice it was "hurt" so I know I'm on the mend. At this rate I should be set for next Sunday's marathon. The only thing that I'm not certain is how all the left hand turns will treat the ankle. Guess the only thing to do is run and see what it has.
Over all today's run was uneventful, but there was nice to have some pep in my step. I just wish I could get outside, but at this point that's too much of a risk. I want the ankle 100% before I dare the snowy and still semi-icy roads/sidewalks.
Miles this week - 24
Miles this month - 70
Miles this year - 70
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment