I am almost looking forward to the weekend, not only because I wont be working, but I can finally get some decent miles outside. I've been babying my ankle a bit and not tempting it by running outside. Today's effort, again, was 8 miles on the treadmill. Coming off of yesterdays "no pain" day, things were a little tight today. Not painful, just tight and feeling like my ankle needed to pop. None-the-less I hopped on the treadmill and ran 8 miles. Overall, the miles felt good, but I started to tire out. I think going to bed at 3:00am had something to do with it (I couldn't sleep).
So overall, this week is shaping up to be a ok week. Right now I'm at 45 miles and hope to get in 13 or so tomorrow.
The splits today were as follows:
Mile 1 - 6:40
Mile 2 - 6:40
Mile 3 - 6:58
Mile 4 - 6:58
Mile 5 - 6:40
Mile 6 - 6:40
Mile 7 - 6:58
Mile 8 - 6:58
Miles this week - 45
Miles this month - 40
Miles this year - 210
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment