Yesterday's run was a struggle. I have a head cold and I've been coughing up a lung. Running inside and on a treadmill didn't help any. The re-circulated air just made it worse. So I made it 5 miles at a 6:40 pace before I called it quits.
I then got home and realized I had an hour or so before Tanya and Simone got home. I threw on my running gear and mustered the final 3 miles of my run. It was slow going as the snow was coming down pretty good, but I'm glad I finished the miles for the day.
I'm not feeling any better today, but the cough isn't as intense. I'll see what the afternoon brings and hopefully I can get in another 8 miles.
Miles this week - 22
Miles this month - 124
Miles this year - 294
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment